Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Biggest Challenge of My Online Marketing Career



Okay, so here's the deal. I've been working on a new search engine optimization (SEO) training course for the past 4 months. And quite honestly, I can't control my excitement. Many of you who read my blogs or have bought my book, SEO Made Simple, have been asking me for additional SEO training.

Unfortunately there aren't enough hours in the day to help everyone seeking SEO advice - so I put together a complete video training course that's going to show everyone how I've been achieving #1 Google rankings for very competitive keyword I've chosen. 

The reason I'm so excited is because I just finished my promotional video.  The course doesn't launch for a couple of weeks but I honestly can't control my excitement.  The background on the video is simple.  A good friend of mine and internet marketing guru, Greg Cesar asked me how long it would take me to research a Clickbank product, build a website, and achieve #1 rankings on a major search engine.  Even though new websites take much long to rank I said, "I'm not entirely sure Greg but maybe it's possible to do in only 30 days!"

Enter the 30 Day Challenge.  Greg Challenged me to use the same techniques I'm going to reveal in my SEO training course to take on this challenge and win.  If you're interested in learning more about the SEO video training program, be sure to visit SEO The Easy Way.


When the program launches in a couple of weeks, you'll have access to free webinars, bonus resources, and much more.  I'm not planning on a huge launch event but if you sign up at the site, I'll be sure to send you and email notification when the program opens.  I'll likely limit access to the program to the first 1,000 members so we can provide personal attention to all those interested.  Let me know what you think of the video!  Thanks - Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment